Parkgate Community Services Society’s Youth Outreach Workers will meet youth almost anywhere at almost any time. If you are youth and you feel that you need to talk to someone right away, contact one of the Youth Outreach Workers below. If they are not immediately available, they will connect you with another team member, youth worker or appropriate resource.
How can Youth Outreach Workers help you? They can assist you in the following ways:
– Help you take charge of your life
– Connect you with what is happening for youth in the community
– Teach you skills that will help you at school, at work and at home
– Show you how to accomplish your dreams
– Provide workshops on topics like leadership training, drugs & alcohol, etc.
– Help you with family problems
– Help you with girl or guy problems
– Stick up for you when no one else will
– Help you with your problems, no matter how big or small, when you don’t seem to have anywhere else to turn
10 - 24 yrs