The Kelty Mental Health Resource Centre is a provincial resource centre that provides mental health and substance use information, resources, and peer support to children, youth and their families from across BC. They also provide support to people of all ages with eating disorders. They can be reached over the phone, in person, or through email.
-Information and resources on a wide range of mental health and substance use issues affecting children and youth
– Options for support and treatment in BC
– Help navigating the mental health system
– Peer support from youth and parent peer support workers, who all have lived experienced with mental health challenges, either themselves or in their families.
– Resources and support for individuals of any age with an eating disorder or a disordered eating concern
– Free education events for parents, as well as school and health professionals, including the Pinwheel Education Series.
10 - 24 yrs