– Do you worry about your weight?
– Do you think you are fat when others say you are too thin?
– Do you worry that you have lost control over how much you eat?
– Would you say that food dominates your life?
– Do you feel guilty after eating?
If you answered “YES” to any of these questions, you may want to contact The North Shore Youth Eating Disorders Program.
For youth 11 – 18 years of age who live on the North Shore, Bowen Island, Sunshine Coast, Powell River or Sea to Sky area. Their teams includes a counsellor, a specialist paediatrician and a dietitian who can help
support you and develop an individualized treatment plan to meet your needs.
You may refer yourself, or a parent/guardian, counsellor, doctor, or someone you trust may refer you.
11 - 18 yrs